Monday, December 27, 2010

The Magic of Making Up by T.W. Jackson

The Magic of Making Up

I bought this book for $39, that's about P2000 due to the experience of breaking up with my ex-boyfriend. It was crazy during this time, but I cope up with this. It was really hard during those times, but I was able to survive. With reading a lot and with the help of The Magic of Making Up, I was able to get by with the hardest days of my love life.

To buy this from the source site, one has to have a credit card. I know, not all people, especially in the Philippines have a credit card. I was lucky to have a credit card that time so I was able to buy it. Honestly, the Magic of Making is the most expensive  book I have. After I bought this, napaisip ako, whoah! Talagang binili ko ang ganito kamahal na libro! Just imagine, how desperate I was during those times. So naiintindihan ko rin ang nararamdaman ng bawat dumaan sa break up. Now, I'm sharing this for P200 only to help those who are in need.

To give a glimpse of the Magic of Making Up, here's the table of contents:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Understanding Why Your Relationship Ended (And Why It’s Not Over Just Yet)
Chapter 2: Don’t Panic – Your Key to Winning Back Their Love (Getting Your Head On Straight)
Chapter 3: Removing the Splinter in Your Relationship (Where Do You Stand?)
Chapter 4: Re-Igniting the Spark of Passion and Desire (The Plan)
Chapter 5: Dates and Lovers – How Other People Can Actually Bring You Back Together With Your Ex
Chapter 6: Easing Back Into Your Relationship to Solidify Your Love
Chapter 7:Maintaining the Fun and Love Without Dredging Up Old Wounds and Arguments
Chapter 8: When Your Relationship Can’t Be Saved – Moving On With Grace

The book has 62 pages. It comes with free ebooks (1) Clean Slate Method, (2) Boost your Metabolism, and (3) Mind Magic.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask me by posting a comment below. :)

No comments: